Thursday, June 18, 2020

2020 Mid Year Portfolio Update

Portfolio has increased from $447k as of Dec 19 to $617k, mainly from capital injection.

Cash ratio is high, my expected ratio will be 50:50 at this stage. Currently I'm getting 1 - 2% interest from various bank accounts. I need to find better place to park my cash since banks have reduced interest rate. 

Top 9 category remained 90%, within range of 75% - 95% as planned. 


AbbVie remained as my largest investment. I managed to grab 100 shares @ $68 in March. I was trying to be greedy when others are fearful. But guess what, I was not greedy enough.

I intend to buy DBS, OCBC and Pfizer during first week of Jun, however these investments were not get through and subsequently price rises. So I miss out 3 shares to fill my top 9 category. 

I will continue to tick the box - keep 18 shares max and slowly add more US Pharma & SG banks shares under Top 9 category.

US market is shooting higher and SG market is recovering, I remind myself to be fearful.

For now, I will stay relax and collect dividends...

1 comment:

  1. We are a licensed Money lender established in 2000. We serve more than 60 countries with more than 200, 000 agent locations around the world. Apply for business or

    personal loans,debt consolidation,home loan, mortgage loan,project loan,For more information Visit us today!
    Email: lendingcashhelpdesk@gmail.com
    watsap: +91 9108256518

    ReplyDelete